Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Fucking Morning

I'm hungry.  I was hungry last night and had an apple, when I really wanted flamin cheetohs.  I woke up hungry and knew that I had to pick something different at Starbucks.  I was really, really close to buying a breakfast sandwich there, but I didn't.  I got a grande cappuccino which is less calories than what I usually get. I came home and made a shake (chocolate, cookies & cream with a bit of coconut added).  Before I made the shake, though, I tested a little theory of mine.  I was having a conversation with my husband last night and I was telling him I may actually lose 10 pounds this week.  He thought that was impossible.  He said, "Based on your plan, you may be able to hope for 3 pounds."  I didn't say anything else, but I got on the scale this morning.  Two days after the beginning of this diet and I'm already 4 pounds down.  Hmmmm....6 more pounds in 4 more days doesn't sound incredibly unrealistic.  But I'll save my gloating for next Saturday morning.

I'm really glad I weighed, though.  It made the decision not to get that breakfast sandwich validating. 

I have a headache.  I don't know if that's in response to food changes or allergies.  I haven't curtailed my caffeine intake enough to get a caffeine headache, so I'm pretty sure that's not it.  I have been slowing that down, though. 

Well, I've procrastinated enough, now.  Time to go clean the house.  Babysitter coming tonight and we're going out to a concert.  Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment